Depression is defined by The National Institute of Mental Health as, “a common but serious mood disorder. It causes severe symptoms that affect how you feel, think, and handle daily activities, such as sleeping, eating, or working.”
Symptoms associated with depression are numerous and include:
- Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” mood
- Feelings of hopelessness or pessimism
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, or helplessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities
- Fatigue or decreased energy
- Moving or talking more slowly
- Feeling restless or having trouble sitting still
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions
- Difficulty sleeping, early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
- Appetite or weight changes
- Thoughts of death or suicide, or suicide attempts
- Aches or pains – headaches, cramps, or digestive problems without a clear physical cause (which do not ease with treatment)
Some people suffering from depression experience all these symptoms, while some have only a few. The symptoms can fluctuate over time as well, making it a very persistent and difficult disorder to live with and treat. Globally, more than 300 million people suffer from depression, making it the most common mental disorder and leading cause of disability, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
While many people find relief in therapy or through taking antidepressants, some prefer a more natural approach. Below is a supplement that many people overlook that could help ease the symptoms of depression.
order yours at:
Avisae OptimALL Nutrition™ bliss™ adaptogen mist is unique formula that helps reset your body’s serotonin pathways for improved mood, better sleep and increased focus.
- Improved Mood and Optimism*
- Modulates Emotional Energy*
- Rejuvenated Sleep Patterns*
- Sharpened Mental Focus*
- Normalized Libido & Sexual Performance*
- Lessened Stress & Anxiety*