If you are in the state of Oregon you must visit and hike this amazing trail. Here is a video on it enjoy ..
So, you want to get outside, take a break, enjoy nature, and walk a bit without worrying about your Wi-Fi? You’ve already won, because often the hardest part is just getting out the door. And hiking is one of the most accessible ways of enjoying the outdoors without going full hunter-gatherer. Here are a few tips to get you on your way.
FIND YOUR PATH
One of the main differences between hiking and just walking is doing it on a route intended to take you beyond the ordinary. Word-of-mouth recommendations can provide some of the best boots-on-the-ground intel so don’t be shy about asking friends, colleagues, and the staff at your local outdoor store about their favorites. You can also use the AllTrails app or the American Hiking Society’s “Hikes Near You” feature to scout out potential trails.
Be realistic about your ambitions, whether you’re searching for a nice pre-brunch hike in the city or looking to go off-road and off the grid—if only for a day.
- SUNDAY STROLL (EASY): On average, this hike will take between 30 minutes to 2 hours while covering around 1-5 miles with light elevation gain/decline on groomed trails.
- FEEL THE BURN (INTERMEDIATE): This hike will take around 2-4 hours while covering about 5-10 miles of moderate elevation gain/decline across varied terrain with some obstacles.
- WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS ANYWAY? (DIFFICULT): Half-day to full-day hikes, covering longer distances and/or routes with higher elevation gain/decline, rough terrain, and numerous potential obstacles.
Whether you’re planning your hike well in advance or hitting the trail on a whim, be sure to check weather conditions and routes so you can pack accordingly. Here are some essentials:
- Boots or Shoes. A mid-high trail shoe provides support with the lightweight flexibility to cover more ground faster. A classic hiking boot has a taller silhouette for added support and protection against ankle-grabbers like rocks, roots, and ruts.
- Navigation. A compass is a timeless tool for general bearings, but using a physical trail map, the AllTrails app, or a GPS-equipped device is also recommended. Whenever possible, scout out your route online beforehand.
- Water. Bring more than you think you will need, especially on warm days. Insulated bottles (like Hydro Flask®) can keep liquids cooler—and warmer—longer while backpack hydration systems can be a convenient way to carry multiple liters on longer excursions.
- Food. The amount depends on hike length and difficulty, but it’s always a good idea to have lightweight snacks like granola bars or homemade trail mix at the ready to keep energy levels up.
- Layers. Conditions can change dramatically in a short amount of time, regardless of season. Having at least one extra lightweight layer handy will help you adapt to whatever the weather—or the trail—dishes out.
- Emergency supplies. Even on shorter hikes, it’s wise to carry at least a small first aid kit (bandages, waterproof tape, gauze, antiseptic wipes, ibuprofen, etc.) and a pocket multi-tool, just in case.
- Illumination. For early morning or evening excursions, a headlamp can provide convenient hands-free lighting, while a flashlight and waterproof matches are a nice-to-have for longer or more remote outings.
- Garbage bag. If you pack it in, pack it out.
- Daypack/backpack. For carrying some or all of the above, a durable, lightweight pack is one of the most useful pieces of equipment you can take with you.
CS BrainSense is designed to provide a solid nutritional foundation to help your brain and body perform optimally.Brain- Powered by our proprietary CSTek™ mineral delivery technology combines each mineral with organic molecules. CSTek™ is intended to optimize mineral absorption and enable vital nutrients to cross the blood-brain barrier in order to support neuron structure and function*
Body-Delivers essential vitamins and minerals to fortify your body against chronic stress, anxiety, depression and brain cell degeneration.*
Balance-The level of each ingredient is calculated to maintain the natural ratios of nutrients in your body that are critical to promote optimal cognitive function, mental clarity, focus, and mood stability.*
For optimal results, take 4 capsules 3 times daily, or a level recommended by your health professional.* Also acceptable to begin with 1 capsule twice a day, then increase gradually. Take with food. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Do you ever look around and wonder where all the common sense has gone? Does the whole world seem out of sorts? It sure did to us. We realized we had two choices; to see it and wonder what went wrong, or to simply get to work restoring common sense to our world. We chose the latter, and it has made all the difference. We are inviting you to go on a journey with us to the land of common sense. A land where we apply common sense to health, to wealth, and to relationships.
If you are looking to maintain your status quo, this is not the place for you. We are looking for those who want to create transformations in their lives. If you will give us a year, we will assist you in changing your life forever.
Common Sense Wellness Worldwide is your place to enhance your health, increase your wealth and create dynamic relationships!
“The Three great essentials to achieve anything worth-while are: Hard Work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common Sense.” – Thomas Edison
Communities of Commerce
It’s only Common-Sense to build with your strengths. Common-Sense Worldwide offers multiple business platforms so you can build your financial independence doing the things you love to do. You can network with like-minded people in a positive social atmosphere helping each climb the ladder of success. Is giving back your passion? Pay it forward with our Fundraising platform. If you are in the health or beauty industry you can add value to your practice with our Practitioners platform. Do you enjoy the competition and excitement of the business world? You can distribute to business storefronts around the nation (someday the world) with our Business2Business platform. Confucius said “Find a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.” You will love working with Common Sense Wellness Worldwide!
Eating well and saving more can be easier when you know when to shop and where to look. Looking for ways to get more from your food budget? Eating healthy doesn’t have to break the bank. These tips can help you shop smarter to get the most nutritious foods at a better price. Choose frozen […]Eat Healthy On A Budget Part 2
Our minds register the vibrations of the sounds we hear around us, our bodies then resonate with it, reminding us of harmony. “If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. ” – Nikola Tesla There is a YouTube channel, Healing Vibrations, has numerous videos of […]The Healing Frequencies of Sound
For ages, it has been thought that people are born with a certain level of intelligence. But, researchers have now found that you can elevate this potential and become more intelligent. In fact, learning new skills can help your brain build new neural pathways, which allow it to work better and faster. – Read a […]8 Incredible Ways to Increase Your Intelligence