Our minds register the vibrations of the sounds we hear around us, our bodies then resonate with it, reminding us of harmony. “If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. ” – Nikola Tesla There is a YouTube channel, Healing Vibrations, has numerous videos of […]The Healing Frequencies of Sound
For ages, it has been thought that people are born with a certain level of intelligence. But, researchers have now found that you can elevate this potential and become more intelligent. In fact, learning new skills can help your brain build new neural pathways, which allow it to work better and faster. – Read a […]8 Incredible Ways to Increase Your Intelligence
I dont have to tell you that life has been so cheotic! Just turn on the zoombie tube and you can see that the whole world is falling apart literally, Financially, Spiritually, morally. its so depressing and believe me it will bring you down if you let it.
time is the biggest thing that we cannot control! No matter if you are super rich or poor time does not discriminate against no one at all ( the equal Dominator ). We must be wise to how or who we spend our precious time. As the old saying goes ( you can always get back money or materialistic things but time, well time its a whole other issue.
Honestly this is been the time where everyones emmotions have been so out of whak, with everything going on its hard not to, and if you havent figured it out that when people are at there lowest points emotionally thats when you get manipulated and controlled the easiest way, because you make decisions based on emmotions and not on logic you can not rationalyse the situations. your emmotional state will deside your outcome if you are not careful.
You say what is the solution! What is the remedy! what can i do to elevate my spiritual health, How can i fight off these negative emmotions, These negative feelings.
How can i re-enforce a more positive atmosphere how can i feed my spiritual hunger, How do i make that transition?
Here are a few simple recommendations that you can start by applying them to your daily lives.
- Join a group that loves to do what is that makes you come alive.
- Go out and explore new things new adventures ( as long as they are safe).
- greed people with a smile, you will be amazed on how a smile can turn the meanest person into a teady bear.
- Have positive conversations with people that you know. or that you somehow come across and just strike a great conversation with.
- Go out for a long ride on your car listening to your favorite songs those songs that will bring and uplift your spirits.
- One of the best forms of relaxation that i have found and heard of is going on a walk on the beach or a park and see all the beauty that life has to show..
- Camping if you enjoy the great outdoors this is another way to get out and see the beauty of life in nature.
these are a few things that me and my family have been doing to help us enjoy these journey called Life..
This was an amazing adventure for the whole family to take trips like this and just enjoy the beauty of nature and to spend time with family and love ones is so precious.
this is it for now i wull share more trips that we been having here in the near future. till then
Life is the culmination of the people in your life, the time you spend with them, the memories you create and the stories you treasure from these experiences.
When you eat food, the body tries to break it down as much as it can to find any nutrients in what you’ve chosen to eat. Then it sends any nutrients to the 100 trillion cells that make up YOU and the cells use those ‘materials’ to regenerate – so, you literally are what you eat.
When you’re juicing, the juicer extracts all the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables for you, saving your body energy because it doesn’t have to break down all the food itself. It can absorb the juice quickly and use its saved energy to heal and repair.
If you asked me what was the one thing you could do to transform your health today, without a shadow of a doubt, I’d tell you to get a juicer. The benefits of juicing are vast, but here are just 10 of my reasons why juicing is so good for you:
1. Juicing is the fastest way of getting nutrition into the body. Your juicer extracts the juice out of fruits and vegetables by separating it from the fibre. So, you’re left with a juice and a tasteless pulp at the end (because all the goodness has been taken out). The juice (full of phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals) is very easy for your body to absorb, which means it gets to your cells quickly to nourish and repair them.
2. Juicing is an easy way to eat enough vegetables. Most of us struggle to chew our way through enough vegetables or we get stuck in the “same salad” rut. To combat the trend of ill-health in the western world, 10 servings of fruits and vegetables each day is what we need to aim for, and juicing is the ultimate head start.
3. Juicing protects heat-sensitive nutrients and gives them to you. The heating process in cooked and processed foods destroys the micronutrients in vegetables by changing their chemical composition. Juicing raw vegetables harnesses their highest possible nutritional value.
4. Juicing is the antidote to the modern, acidic diet. When you feed your cells acid-forming foods like sugar, white flour, alcohol, coffee and meat, the blood becomes acidic and the body will start to struggle. To balance the effects of an acidic diet, we need to significantly increase our intake of alkaline-rich foods (you guessed it) like vegetable juices.
5. Juicing is a quick way to change how you feel. One fresh juice, on an empty stomach, every day will start to give you more energy and improve your mood. And the variety of minerals, vitamins, phytonutrients and enzymes protect your cells from disease and premature aging.
6. Juicing helps you absorb more nutrients from vegetables. Most of us have busy lives and our diets are ‘sub-optimal’, which for more and more of us means that our digestion has become impaired and it’s harder for the body to get the nutrients from our food. Because the juicer does the hard work in separating the juice from the fibre, it’s far easier for the body to take in most of the nutrition.
7. Juicing gets you more compliments. You’re made up of around 100 trillion cells, so when you drink fresh juices and your cells become clearer and healthier, you’ll start to look different too. Better skin, a ‘glow’, healthier hair, weight loss, better mood and more energy are some of the side effects!
8. Juicing is a lifeline when you’re sick. We’re surrounded by stress in our diets, environment and lifestyles, and juicing is one of the best ways to keep the immune system healthy and prevent illness. There are thousands of testimonials for using juicing to u-turn chronic illnesses and conditions, from allergies to diseases.
9. Juicing gives you that extra spring in your step, no matter how healthy you are. Even if your diet is squeaky clean, nowadays where stress and environmental pollution are unavoidable, juicing makes sure your cells and blood are getting all they need to stay clean, nourished and hydrated.
10. Juices are simple to make and kids enjoy them too. All of us need excellent nutrition to be healthy, especially children as they grow at a rate of knots. Having a juicer in the kitchen will let you introduce them to loads of raw fruits and vegetables, and in general if they’ve made it, kids will want to drink it..!