Our minds register the vibrations of the sounds we hear around us, our bodies then resonate with it, reminding us of harmony. “If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. ” – Nikola Tesla There is a YouTube channel, Healing Vibrations, has numerous videos of […]The Healing Frequencies of Sound
We live in a confused society that has mistaken feeling for thinking. This state of being is not only excused, it’s encouraged. It is beneficial for the merchant to encourage our thinking through emotion-based advertising–caring parents buy brand A breakfast cereal. The politician encourages exclusivity and patriotism to persuade you to vote for her. Emotions, […]To Think
For ages, it has been thought that people are born with a certain level of intelligence. But, researchers have now found that you can elevate this potential and become more intelligent. In fact, learning new skills can help your brain build new neural pathways, which allow it to work better and faster. – Read a […]8 Incredible Ways to Increase Your Intelligence
Drinking water regularly can help you to lose weight, think better, stay in a better mood, prevent disease, and more. Is that enough to have you reaching for your water bottle?
Do you drink enough water each day? If not, your overall health may be taking a toll. And why is drinking water important?
“Drinking water regularly can help you to lose weight, think better, be in a better mood, prevent disease, and more”.
I follow the advice to drink enough water myself. One item I could not live without, in fact, is my water bottle. To make sure I have one with me at all times, I own several. I keep one each in my car, purse, and backpack, so pretty much everywhere I go, I have a water bottle on hand. I also keep a reusable cup with a lid and straw next to me all day long, so I can easily drink water throughout the day.
Why Our Bodies Need Water
How much of the human body is water? It might surprise you to learn that water makes up about 60 percent of our body weight.
And what does water do for the body? The benefits of drinking water are many: It’s vital for almost every function in the body. Water acts as a building block, a solvent for chemical reactions, and a transport material for nutrients and waste.
Water also helps maintain blood volume and allows proper circulation, helps regulate our body temperature, and acts as a shock absorber for our joints and our brain. There are still more health benefits of water: It helps lubricate the linings of our inner organs and maintains healthy kidney function.[1,2]
Water Your Body: 6 Benefits
Drinking plenty of water can help keep your body healthy and functioning at its highest capacity. Staying hydrated will help you to:
- Improve physical performance. During physical activity, our bodies use up a lot of water. So stay hydrated before, during, and after exercise helps to protect your body from harm, and to help you to perform better. Proper hydration can reduce fatigue, improve endurance, lower your maximum heart rate, and more. Drinking water can also help you to be less sore after exercise.[1,3,4]
- Help you to lose weight. Are you having trouble with your weight loss efforts? Increasing your water intake may help you achieve better results. Studies show that people who are on diets lose more weight when they also increase their water intake.[5,6] In one study, people on weight loss diets who drank 500 ml of water before each of their three daily meals for 12 weeks lost 4.6 more pounds on average than people who did not drink the additional water.
- Boost your mood. People who drink more water also tend to have better moods. One study found that when people who regularly drank less than 1.2 liters of water per day increased their intake to 2.5 liters per day, the participants experienced significantly less confusion, bewilderment, fatigue, and sleepiness. On the other hand, for people who regularly drank two to four liters of water per day who were then restricted to one liter per day, the reduced water intake led negative effects on mood, including decreased contentedness, calmness, and positive emotions.
- Boost your brainpower. When you drink more water, you may improve your cognitive performance, too. Several studies have shown that people drinking water during cognitive tasks performed much better than those people who did not drink water during the tasks. These results have been found in both adults and children.[8-10] Studies suggest that even mild dehydration can impair cognitive function in the short-term. So next time you need to focus, take a test, or use all of your brainpower, keep a glass of water next to you and keep sipping.
- Prevent headaches. Water deprivation is a very common cause of headache. In most cases, rehydrating can provide relief from a headache. For some people, dehydration can also trigger a migraine, so be sure to keep your water intake regular if you are prone to getting migraines or headaches.
- Protect against disease. One of the most important answers to the question “Why is water important?” is its role in disease prevention. Proper hydration may be a useful tool in preventing a variety of health conditions and diseases. Staying hydrated may protect against kidney stones, constipation, asthma, urinary tract infections, coronary heart disease, and even possibly some cancers.
How Much Water Should You Drink a Day?
The amount of water you need to drink will depend on several factors, including your age, gender, activity level, and more. However, here’s a good general guideline when it comes to recommended daily water intake: Women should drink at least 2.21 liters per day and men should drink three liters per day.
Increase your daily water intake as you increase your activity level. Be sure to always drink filtered water to avoid toxins found in tap water. For tips on choosing the best water filter.
As you age, you will likely feel less thirsty and thus be prone to drinking less fluid.However, hydration is as important as ever in old age, so be sure to keep water on hand and drink regularly throughout the day, even if you don’t feel thirsty.
Need help drinking more water? Keep track of your water intake by measuring your progress with a cup or water bottle placed in a spot you will see it throughout the day. Set goals for yourself at time points throughout the day to make sure you are drinking enough.
Do you ever look around and wonder where all the common sense has gone? Does the whole world seem out of sorts? It sure did to us. We realized we had two choices; to see it and wonder what went wrong, or to simply get to work restoring common sense to our world. We chose the latter, and it has made all the difference. We are inviting you to go on a journey with us to the land of common sense. A land where we apply common sense to health, to wealth, and to relationships.
If you are looking to maintain your status quo, this is not the place for you. We are looking for those who want to create transformations in their lives. If you will give us a year, we will assist you in changing your life forever.
Common Sense Wellness Worldwide is your place to enhance your health, increase your wealth and create dynamic relationships!
“The Three great essentials to achieve anything worth-while are: Hard Work, Stick-to-intuitiveness, and Common Sense.”
Communities of Commerce
It’s only Common-Sense to build with your strengths. Common-Sense Worldwide offers multiple business platforms so you can build your financial independence doing the things you love to do. You can network with like-minded people in a positive social atmosphere helping each climb the ladder of success. Is giving back your passion? Pay it forward with our Fundraising platform. If you are in the health or beauty industry you can add value to your practice with our Practitioners platform. Do you enjoy the competition and excitement of the business world? You can distribute to business storefronts around the nation (someday the world) with our Business2Business platform. Confucius said “Find a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.” You will love working with Common Sense Wellness Worldwide!
Network marketing is a combination of the right people, compensation plan, and mentors. At Common Sense Wellness Worldwide, our products are intended to deliver unparalleled quality and results for customers, and we hope to have achieved that! Pair the products with the community of marketers and put them in the right plan, and it makes perfect Sense!
THE RIGHT PEOPLE
We not only have experience, but the right experience. It doesn’t make sense to go to a dentist for advice about your car, so venture into networking with network marketers. With a history of success and growth in the network marketing field, Common Sense Wellness Worldwide was intentionally designed to be a perfect platform for growing a network business. With confidence and trust in the company, products, and compensation plan, you can move forward confidently in networking your business.
THE RIGHT COMPENSATION PLAN
It doesn’t make sense to go into business for yourself and turn up empty handed at pay day. The right compensation plan means you can rely on a plan that works, is founded on correct financial principles, and pays you for the business you create. Whether you have networked before, or if you are ready to start, we have a plan that pays! Common Sense Worldwide stands by their commitment to serve the field and pay them well.
THE RIGHT MENTORS
Apprenticeship is a Common Sense strategy to learn from those who are already skilled in their craft. By networking in a community with experienced entrepreneurs in the same business, pitfalls can be avoided, goals can be achieved, and dreams can be realized. At Common Sense Wellness Worldwide, network marketers can move forward with confidence, learn and grow, and help others in their pursuit.
Our founders have achieved many titles over their careers, but this is not about them, it is about what they can assist you in accomplishing.
We have the right products, the right compensation plan, and the right mentorship to assist you in achieving your goals!
Our mission is to restore Common Sense to a world that is lacking in it. We have survived mergers, acquisitions, and leaders giving up on us. We will never give up on your dreams!
If you want to be compensated well for your efforts, don’t mess around with anyone but the best at Common Sense Wellness Worldwide!